Is Mental Illness Hereditary?
IS MENTAL ILLNESS HEREDITARY?
I honestly have no clue. I know depression is. But i think it is. And if so, then i'm pretty much screwed. I called up my parents shop in Queensland on Wednesday to ask if they could send out my Group Certificate from last year. (cruisiest way to make a living... working for your parents) Anyway, i was looking forward to talking to my mother since i know she still hasnt gotten use to me moving to Wollongong. But she wasn't there.
I ended up talking to my step father who said that mum was having a couple of days of work and maybe give her a call coz she is feeling down. But he kept saying... 'do anything you can to let her know you love her'
I think she has gone back to being the way she was. Which is a really bad thing, because she's gonna go pyscho again. Last time this happened, David (stepfather) wanted to take her to the hospital and have her admitted. It was so bad too... but it was over nothing. Watching it when it happened last time, was like watching a 10 year old fighting with her father, but twisted in a way.
Besides just being depressed, i think that there is more wrong with her. I hate to say this, because it hurts me too. But hoping for the best, and that she will be ok. I just hope that there is nothing more wrong with her and it passes onto me, because by the look of it, it's already caught up with my sister.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home